Join us to Advocate for Youth Rights
Become a Volunteer
We could not have accomplished as much as we have without the help of people who gave generously of their time and energy. Our journey has been strengthened by every person who has joined hands with us, and we hope you will too.
We welcome volunteers to contribute in the following ways:
- Conduct English Classes – many of our young people are at a disadvantage in the field of higher education or employment because of their lack of English speaking skills.
- Conduct basic computer skills classes
- Fundraising – Samvada is grateful for the donations it has received, but the work is never done! We need curious, intelligent, computer-literate, passionate people who can help deliver Samvada’s message to anyone who can make a difference.
- Translation work – translating content from Kannada to English and vice-versa.
To offer your services in any of these avenues, or get in touch for more information, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for an Internship
We offer internships under the following verticals of Samvada:
- Youth Resource Centre
- Youth Work Resource Centre
- Baduku Centre for Livelihood Learning
- Kanaja Youth Research Centre
At Baduku Centre for Livelihood Learning, you can apply for an internship within any of the four centres:
- Centre for Wellness and Justice
- Centre for Youth and Sustainable Development
- Centre for Transformative Education
- Centre for Creative and Critical Media
To apply for internships, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Unfortunately, we aren’t hiring at the moment, but we encourage you to keep checking for updates.