Work With Us
Job Title: Video Editing, Subtitling & Social Media Management Intern
Period of work: 1 month work during April, 2017
Reporting To: Executive Director and Executive Assistant
Application Deadline: 25th March, 2017
We are seeking a summer intern to develop and support Samvada digital archives and online presence.
- Developing and supporting a digital archive for the organization using old photographs, images, videos, movies and other media materials.
- Compilation and documentation of all relevant media materials including news clippings, TV interviews, short movies, documentaries etc.
- Editing and subtitling of Samvada movies and documentaries
- Social media updating and management for strengthening Samvada’s online presence - including FB, YouTube, Blogpost, Twitter handle.
- Any other related work
- Experience in Adobe Premier Elements or similar video editing softwares
- Experience in InDesign or similar softwares will be added advantage.
- Adept at social media updating and management.
- Candidate with own laptop, with good knowledge of English and Kannada
- Tech and media savvy, fast learner and who can work with minimum supervision preferred.
- Proven work experience on similar lines will be preferred
The position is based out of our office in Jayanagar, Bangalore. You will report to the Executive Director and the Executive Assistant. A certificate and a fixed monthly stipend of Rs.5000/- will be paid at the end of the assignment.
To apply, please send a cover letter highlighting your subject expertise and prior experience, if any, along with your CV to email@example.com with the subject line as “Summer Internship” on or before 25th March 2017.